Pioneer Park is a privately owned park located on a bluff overlooking Lake Huron in the beautiful Village of Bayfield. Pioneer Park is maintained for the benefit of the Public by the Pioneer Park Association.
Best known for its breathtaking sunset views, Pioneer Park is a favourite destination for residents and visitors seeking tranquility and relaxation in a natural setting.
The Pioneer Park Association is a nonprofit organization. Donations are gratefully accepted to operate the park.
- There is no BBQ’ing or fires of any kind are allowed in Pioneer Park
- There are no washroom facilities in the Pioneer Park
- No overnight camping is allowed
- Stairs to the Pioneer Park beach are currently closed
- CoVid Protocols are adhered to, physical distancing is required
Due to damage caused by the high water and waves, the stairs to the Pioneer Park beach are closed until further notice.
Pioneer Park regrets that we are not able to accept any further reservations/bookings in the park at this time and for the foreseeable future. (January 1, 2021).